Playlists
Scroll tabs horizontally for more playlists
Latest Discoveries features selected songs submitted by independent rock bands/artists around the world.

⚔️Sensei's Choice -> Hollow Temples by Haints

 Hollow Temples by Haints is a heavy rocking banger with melodic vocals in the choruses and gritty screaming vocals in the verses that hit!  It is very well produced and performed with precision.  The guitars sound powerful with the thundering bass.  The drums sound like a bunch of semis colliding and the vocals are on-point with notes, rhythm and control.  When I read their bio on Bandcamp, it said that they are an "Oxford 4 Piece ponk rark band", but this song didn't fit that at all.  This was closer to Metalcore.  But when I listened to the whole EP, the song "Punchline" fit the "punk rark" description much more nicely.

I personally recommend this song and am placing it on the Sensei's Choice playlist!

Comments

Total Pageviews