Choke by Titanosaur
Choke by Titanosaur is a fast-paced heavy chugging rock song with such gritty metal vocals that carry melody and his own signature sound. I love the riffage and the guitar solo in the building bridge.
I dig through Bandcamp for independent rock that deserves more ears — heavy, alternative, metal, punk, acoustic, and everything in between. No labels, no gatekeepers, no algorithms. Just honest recommendations from one listener who believes the best rock comes from those daring to do it their own way.
Send us your song via Bandcamp link.
Selected songs appear in the Latest Discoveries playlist.
Standout tracks may be selected for the Sensei's Choice playlist as a personal recommendation.
Exceptional bands/artists earn a deeper dive — a full album or a run of singles — through the Ronin Spotlight playlist.
Choke by Titanosaur is a fast-paced heavy chugging rock song with such gritty metal vocals that carry melody and his own signature sound. I love the riffage and the guitar solo in the building bridge.
Comments
Post a Comment